What's Crafting?

What's Crafting?
Click here for this weeks updates...

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

From Portland with Love…

 From Portland with Love…
(Sleep, Craft & Love Portland)
& not necessarily in that order

It’s a fabulous day today and I just wanted to pop in and say hello. The more time I spend working the more I am reminded of how important it is to get on out there and explore my beautiful surroundings so I‘m off to enjoy and I wish the same for all of you as well. Call into work ‘well’ if you have to or play your mother for a moment and send yourself out of doors.

There is always something fun to explore. I just had conveyor belt sushi for the first time ever and it was totally awesome! Also, there are new babies at the Zoo (http://www.oregonzoo.org/news), Star Trek in the Park is currently taking place (http://pdxpipeline.com/2011/07/07/portland-trek-in-the-park-schedule-pictures-video/), and there might even be a ufo festival coming up soon. Who knows, it’s Portland! 



Besides, most of the crafting shops are open until at least 6 pm :p

Lindsay ;)

Public Notice: The fresh air is safe to breath

No comments:

Post a Comment