What's Crafting?

What's Crafting?
Click here for this weeks updates...

Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Woot! The Crafting Book Has Arrived! Go FAB Publishing ;)



I wanted to give a shout out to Shayne Rioux and Redd Hynes for all of their efforts in putting together this Garden Gnome crafting book. You did a really great job! This Garden Gnome craft book by Folklore CraftÅ› is just the cutest! Thank you for sending me such a beautiful copy and also for inviting me to be a part of the project. I had a lot of fun putting together my portion and as I look through the book I can see that everyone else did as well.


To the models, you all look fantastic. Thank you for modeling these costumes for us. I also wanted to thank the other crafters featured in the book for sharing their crafting project as well. Each project looks great!

And so,  since everyone needs a book on Garden Gnome crafts and I know you want to see the inside of this beauty, I am going to invite you to pick up a copy…



I also wanted to say hi to our fellow crafters who also worked with Fabulous Publishing to create the book Matryoshka by Folklore CraftÅ›. From what I understand, the project was originally going to include both Russian Nesting Doll and Garden Gnome crafts but Shayne and Redd received such a positive response when putting the material together that they ended up splitting up the content into two books. I have not seen a  physical copy of the book Matryoshka yet but I am buying myself a copy for support, and of course for the love of craft!

Thanks again to everyone at Fabulous Publishing and to all of you, have a FABulous day!


 Craft on!
Lindsay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment