What's Crafting?

What's Crafting?
Click here for this weeks updates...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Panda Print Gift Wrap...


Woot! My Panda Print Gift Wrap is finally here! So now that you have some fabulous Panda Cookies to munch on from my last blog post how about some adorable Panda Prints?! I must admit I am rather excited because I am totally head-over-heels in major like with this Panda Print and once I finished putting the design together I just had to put it to good use some way, some how in the Craftzies shop. 

I decided at that point that the print really needed to be the gift wrap on the top of some gift boxes but the trouble there was that I don’t really offer smaller items such as jewelry in which to use small boxes in my shop. That didn’t seem to matter, all it meant was that I had to make up a few jewelry pieces in which to sell, a craft I usually leave up to others with more patience and smaller fingers, but you know how it is-when the heart wants Panda Boxes the heart wants Panda Boxes. 

(Sigh) All for the love of craft…


I also thought a fortune for the inside might be nice...






So, if you are in the mood for some inspiringly new jewelry + gift wrapped with an adorable new Panda Print feel free to check out Craftzies and see the new items recently listed. Here are a few more pictures of new jewelry in the shop -> 







It turns out it is really rather difficult to get decent photos of jewelry and even after swapping out lenses and different lighting I still had a tough time capturing the dynamic tones these pieces reflect. I will capture some fabulous images as soon as the sun decides to shine. 

In regards to this fabulous panda print, I am also having fabric with this same Panda design printed over @ SpoonFlower so as soon as my test samples come back I will be able to offer items made with this panda print as well. Don’t worry, I will keep you posted.

So, there you have it! A new collection of jewelry with new exclusive gift wrap for the boxes in the cutest of panda prints...


Plus some new Happy Panda Kindle/ Nook Pouches were just listed along with a new pouch designed slightly smaller for a camera or other small device (this one measures in at 9" in length x 6" in width with a 5.5" width zipper for closure and a pocket on the back.

Here is a link that shows  the kindle/ nook pouches (since my older photos seem to be alluding me at the moment) -> http://craftzies.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-pandas.html

and here is a photo of a new Happy Panda Camera Pouch ->



And then if you aren't sick of pandas yet (& I know you aren't ;) I even shared the most delicious panda cookie recipe this morning (see the last blog post below) to help you out while you await the arrival of your new items. Now all you have to do is go shopping over @ www.Craftzies.etsy.com for something new and then head to the grocery store for those cookie ingredients. Trust me, cookies make the day better. It doesn’t matter what the details are. This is a fact and you can’t argue with facts. Not mine anyway ;)

xoxo-Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment