What's Crafting?

What's Crafting?
Click here for this weeks updates...

Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bringing In Spring...



The March Into April Sale is officially on! Nothing cheers me up like saving $ while shopping (and my inventory is out of control at the moment ;) so I am extending that to all of you as well-A full month of sales and new items in the shops starting today! The sales have been applied to items and I will continue to list new items all day today (Friday March 8th) and throughout the weekend as well.

**MARCH Into April SALE**In Effect Until the end of April 9yes I extended this 3 weeks extra because Ive been so busy making Khaleesi gowns ;) I have applied sales to items individually + I have a big basket of free items so anytime someone purchases 2 items they get to pick an item from my freebie craft basket-I will send you photos of the available items-I thought it would be fun to pick something you can use ;) + Buy 3 Get 1 Free (incl. picking a little freebie out for yourself as well). *If you have any questions or need a price adjustment prior to purchase let me know, I will be happy to help.

Spring will be here before we know it and in the mean time here are a few new items to inspire your crafty sides…

These quilted blankets turned out so cute I honestly couldn’t be happier. Each piece has been sewn with the cleanest of French seams, and sewn multiple times for maximum durability. The fabrics are all new and made from a variety of prints. All prints are cotton materials and purchased at local fabric stores. The animal zoo print is an Alexander Henry print called Zanzibar and I mixed in some soft and narrow boned corduroy fabrics in chocolate brown and purple to go with. The inside layer for both is a new poly batting and then the opposite side is made with another cotton print fabric, again 100% cotton. 



The measurements for this blanket are 23" w x 28" l

Here are images of the Zanzibar Baby Blanket II below

 


The measurements for this blanket are 26" w x 30" l

There are a few differences between these two blankets (though if you are looking for a blanket set these will go together perfectly). Both blankets have been washed and pre-shrunk post production in a mild/ natural detergent so you can take it out of the packaging and your little one can use it right away. These are safe for machine + dryer medium heat when laundering. 

Moving on here...

Here are a few accessories pouches made within the last few days. The fabric print for these items was purchased at Umbrella Prints. I love that shop and the owner is a sweetie so if you are looking for new places to shop for fabric go there. I know, it feels like the prices are high. Shhh…. (They’re worth every penny). Shh… go shopping there.... 












Here are a few more items from different fabric prints-







Many of these will be available for sale today over on Craftzies and I will be listing items throughout the week. Bees seemed to be a theme this week as I finished up a few accessories with Bee prints. I really liked this new tote and it’s simple but comfortable and rather useful for those who want a tote for everyday. This has a cotton strap and made at a length so you can wear it at your hip. It has a hidden pocket on the front and a full pocket on the back with a snap for close but it’s big enough to fit a file, and then you have the inside zippered pouch where the inside is fully lined and also has a small pocket for phone or keys. This also has a few key hooks inside for easy key attachment. This item can be laundered in a machine on cold/ gentle wash and line dry/ press medium heat if needed.





here are two more items from a different Bee inspired fabric print, these with a Michael Miller cotton print combination for the eReader slip cover and then the same fabric print up against a natural canvas tote.









(hidden zippered pocket at the front, half pocket at the back with a snap for closure, zipper for closure of the bag itself)

This set of two simple Floral Shopping Totes turned out simple and sweet and is the last of this fabric print available. The fabric is thin but I have sewn these multiple times for durability so they should last quite some time. They will easily slip into your purse so you have it while out and about and it’s nice to have a matching tote set. You will find they hold a lot more than you would first suspect and they are 100% cotton and of course machine washable/ dryer safe so you can get lots of use out of them. They’re pretty too! ;)


So, let’s see what other projects I have around here recently made that I super-like?
I really like this blouse and it is quite flattering. I have a black corset underneath and I made that as well. I have yet to list this on Sophia but I have a number of clothing pieces and accessories to list so you will most certainly see some new items soon in the clothing shop.






And then, ohh yes, I made one fine giraffe printed slip! The matching camisole is on the way. You know it’s kind of awesome… And yes, I do have more fabric in stock if interested ;)





Alright I am off for a bit. More of all of this (points up) to come. If you see something you like check out the etsy shops and if you would like a custom item shoot me a message, I will get back to you! I am listing new items throughout the day + weekend so I'm around... 

Lindsay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment