What's Crafting?

What's Crafting?
Click here for this weeks updates...

Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

Digital Sewing Pattern Collection

Hello and thank you for stopping by. I am excited to announce that my Digital Sewing Pattern Collection is finally finished and absolutely fabulous! Without a front image of each pattern it was nearly impossible to know exactly what I had available (no matter how organized the actual pattern collection was arranged) and so a digital copy seemed like an excellent way to quickly peruse the patterns. As it turns out, I have about 245 patterns in my stash. Who knew?! I knew I was a little pattern obsessed but seriously...


You can check out the collection here if interested > http://goo.gl/fSCLK


As some of you might already know, I originally hosted upwards of about 735 sewing patterns via the link above as a project for a friend. Since returning her patterns to her I have put together my own collection including my favorites from her patterns as well as all of my own patterns. 


For my personal collection I have uploaded a copy of both the front and back cover of all patterns to Google docs so I can access the front and back details on each pattern from my phone while shopping for supplies and while chatting with customers or blogging. I have also uploaded a copy for all of you to view as well in the event you are interested in having items made via Craftzies or Sophia. It may also prove a lovely little internet stop for those of you hoping to cheer away a rainy day or two. Nothing helps make the sun come out like dreaming up some new fashions!


If you check out the collection you will notice that I didn't bother uploading the back sides of the patterns to Picasa for all of you to see as it just didn't seem necessary. Making your own digital pattern collection however is as easy as taking a picture of the front and back of each sewing pattern you have, uploading the images, and then you're finished and ready to go.

 Here are some of my favorites:























Before I head to the craft room to work on a project I would like to wish you all a fabulous day, a fun time perusing the patterns, and a little reminder that should keep us all motivated: 

The one with the most patterns means nothing, 
its what you do with them that counts :p

and on that note I'm off to sew! See you soon-Lindsay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment